Universal Studios HollyWood Christmas™

Anthony Ponton, Staff Writer

It’s the season for one of the most famous Holidays at a theme park, Universal Studios Christmas™! Starting the 25th of November and ending December 31st with the Grinchmas™, and the 7th with Harry Potter Christmas™.

Christmas in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™

Christmas in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ ends on the 7th of January and has huge amount of fans waiting until it opens. The 1st of many years starts with decorations when you walk into the land, with many lights, tinsel, and many wreaths in places like the The Three BroomSticks ™ , while they serve stuff that is Christmas like warm butterbeer.  They decorate a lot like snowmen on the hillside. And now the time you have been waiting for, the light show. The light show in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter on the castle like the original light show. The show starts of with you seeing the tree,  there’s a few spoilers in the end of the Harry Potter part. The tree turns the castle blue then back to normal. Then, the colors of the four classes fly around going into the tree, then you see three couples dancing, one being santa. Then, it ends. Also it has a few new Christmas details like lights and tinsel on trees and other stuff, like the Weasley’s car.

Grinchmas

Grinchmas is Universals one main Christmas thing to do, and it’s been a tradition ever since there first Grinchmas, which was 10 years ago( 2007 ). In the middle of the park there’s a huge tree and other decorations. Celebrating the Grinch, from How The Grinch Stole Christmas™, which has the same look from the movie. Taking place in the place where they do all of there big stuff for holidays, near The Walking Dead™. This year some of the activities are nightly tree and photo op, ornament decorating, Martha May Who-vier and the Who-dolls, and more!  

Christmas Day

It sounds weird going on Christmas day, but is very normal for people, like season pass holders. Not only Harry Potter World get’s Christmas, for example Despicable Me Minion Mayhem and Super Silly Fun Land are Christmas decorated and full of holiday joy. In City Walk, connecting to the entrance to the park, there’s a 40-foot tree going up, and 200,000 LED icicles. If your going on Christmas day expect large crowds of people everywhere because there’s many season pass holders using there tickets before the end of the year. Also, celebrities are recruited to narrate the tree light show often.