2018 March Horoscopes

2018 March Horoscopes

Paul Armendariz and Alex Van Duyne

With a new month comes new predictions! Check out your Horoscope for the month of March:

Aries, The Ram

March 21 – April 19

In Pisces season, usually you’re pretty tired, but at the very beginning of the month you’ll find yourself busy at school or work. When daylight savings comes, your energy will be back up again like normal. This is a good time to tap into your intuition. There’s a new moon in Pisces on March 17, and this is a great time for meditation and inner peace for your wild self. Towards the very end of the month, it’s a good time to take some risks and celebrate. You should be proud of all of your accomplishments from the month.

Taurus, The Bull

April 20 – May 20

Towards the beginning of the month, you might end up involved with lots of drama or stress. You’ll probably be more emotional, and end up later in the month taking some time off for yourself. Starting from towards the beginning of the month, more specifically March 17, it’s a good time to think about your hopes and dreams for the future. As the month goes on, you might notice yourself feeling jealous or obsessed with power, but don’t worry! This will pass. At the end of the month you’ll be feeling inspired and ready to do big things.

Gemini, The Twins

May 21 – June 21

Welcome to Pisces season, Gemini! At the beginning of the month you should focus on yourself/self care, because later your social life will be thriving more than usual. The month continues with a new moon in Pisces on the 17th. Your creative juices will be flowing, it’s a great time to think big about your career/future career choices and what crazy things you want your life to hold. Later in the month you might see friends you haven’t seen in awhile or visit something from the past. The end of the month will be very exciting for you whether you’re attending a party, event, or just celebrating.

Cancer, The Crab

June 22 – July 23

It’s a new month. Cancer! The start of the month will be very lucky for you, and it’s also a good opportunity for you to get something off your chest and to talk to people more. As the month goes on, you’ll find yourself being very successful and you’ll be rewarded for your progress at school/your career/other passions. New opportunities will come with the new moon in Pisces (March 17) and you’ll be feeling professional and inspired more than usual. At the end of the month, it’s a great time for you to connect with your friends and have good conversations.

Leo, The Lion

July 24 – August 23

Welcome to Pisces season, Leo! Towards the beginning of the month is a fresh start for you, so don’t feel too bad about having to leave others you don’t care about behind. When daylight savings comes, a gloomy and serious vibe will probably enter your life especially at school or work. With the new moon in Pisces on the 11th, it’ll be a great time to connect with your friends and explore your feelings. Yes, all of your feelings. Towards the end of the month you’ll be feeling much more adventurous and taking action. The month will most likely close in a very luxurious way, and it’s also a great time to think more about your biggest goals and dreams.

Virgo, The Virgin

August 24 – September 22

Towards the beginning of the month, your emotions will be a bit more intense than usual. You’re always caring for other people, but make sure you’re taking good care of yourself, too. Later in the month, around daylight savings time, you’ll be feeling more focused again. However, stress having to do with communicating will prove difficult. March 17, the new moon in Pisces, will bring a new cycle to your relationships, as Pisces is an emotional sign. Creativity and fun is something to expect towards the middle and end of the month. The month will come to a stop in a very chill manner.

Libra, The The Scales

September 23 – October 22

Welcome to Pisces season, Libra. You’ve been really busy the past month, but it’s time to take some time to yourself. Try to catch up on some well-needed sleep, and fulfill your own needs. You usually spend time try to appease the ones close to you, but it’s time for a change. As an air sign, you hate being pent up. Try getting out of your house once in awhile- You’ll be surprised on what you’ll find. Try to avoid any arguments or issues, as they’ll bring nothing but grief. Try to avoid the peace while it lasts, Libra, as it won’t last for long.

Scorpio, The Scorpion

October 23 – November 21

This Pisces season is a great time to let go of boundaries, Scorpio. You’ve recently been held back by your responsibilities, and you’re need of some personal freedom. Follow your own passions and intuitions, and you’re bound to find success in different ways. Try to take some time to appreciate the many beauties in the world, as you mainly only see the bad. Don’t bite off more than you can chew, though, as drifting too far from yourself can be harmful. This month will be rather easy-going, so take your time to enjoy it.

Sagittarius, The Archer

November 22 – December 21

Pisces is an emotional sign, so you are bound to go through some deep things this season, Sagittarius. Lately you’ve been quite emotionless, which is unusual for such a fiery sign. This month bring many other changes, so it’s mandatory to adapt along with them. Try changing up your living space by rearranging and redecorating it. With these changes, you might feel the need to stop a project you’ve been working on for a while. After this month, everything will go back to normal, so try to live it up in the moment.

Capricorn, The Sea-Goat

December 22 – January 19

Even though Pisces is an easy-going sign, this month will be anything but easy for you, Capricorn. You’ve been on the easy road for the last couple months, but it’s time to step out of your comfort zone. Many difficulties are heading your way, including a big conversation that will either end in happiness or utter chaos. A big project will cause much tension and stress, but you’re sure to succeed in the end. You’re likely to show your small bit of creativity, as well as romance and spending time with friends. Towards the end of Pisces season, you’ll be inspired to bring relaxation back into your life again.

Aquarius, The The Water Bearer

January 20 – February 18

It’s Pisces season, Aquarius, meaning it’s a great time to express your creative talents. You haven’t been showing your emotions lately, but it’s time to show others how you really feel. Communication is always important to you, but this month your social life will be more important than usual. So much more, in fact, that you’ll probably forget about other things you hold dear.  You might have a lack of sleep, causing you to be tired 24/7. Many obstacles will come your way this month, Aquarius, but you’re sure to get through them.

Pisces, The Fish

February 19 – March 20

This month will be filled with drama, Pisces. Lately you may’ve been a bit anti-social, but this is your time to come out of your shell. You may experience a bit of hate or jealousy from others for doing so, but ignoring these kinds of things is your specialty. Going out with friends or family will definitely help boost your self-esteem, as well your creativity. This month is great for forgetting about the past, and start focusing on the future ahead of you. Once you get past all of the difficulties and struggles, this month will be rewarding.

About the Writers
Paul Armendariz, Staff Writer

Paul Armendariz is an 8th grade student. He went to South Shores Elementary before attending Dana Middle School. He describes himself as creative, witty,...

Alex Van Duyne, Staff Writer

Alex Van Duyne is an 8th grader here at Dana Middle School. She is an only child and her elementary school was South Shores. If she could travel back to...