The World of Ms. Kremenetsky

Ms. K is a 7th Grade English Teacher here at Dana, This is her in front of her classroom

Arianna Cau

Arianna Cau

Arianna Cau, News Editor

Ms. Kremenetsky, better known as Ms. K by her students, is a 7th Grade STEAM English Teacher here at Dana Middle School. She is currently 31 and has been at Dana for 3 years. She is also taking the torch for being the Journalism Advisor.

Ms. K likes a lot of things, some more nerdy, some more active. Some of her hobbies are working out, going to art shows, and she also does dance lessons. She also wants to get into pottery to make her own tableware. Her favorite book is the original Frankenstein by Mary Shelley, which is a Sci-Fi book that is for high school and college students. Her favorite movie is “It’s a Wonderful Life”, which she shows to students, and her favorite shows are “The Office”, “The Twilight Zone”, which she also shows to students, and her absolute favorite, “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.”

Ms. K also has many interests, some very different from her hobbies. Ms. K is very into social justice because she likes “making sure everyone is treated equally and that issues that affect people are important to solve,” as well as reading and culture. She is also very interested in art, she says that she even worked in an art museum when she was in college.  Ms. K also likes to travel, her favorite place that she has been to is New Orleans, Louisiana. She wants to go to Tokyo, Japan because, “Because of the food and kawaii things, the art style, the fashion, all of that,” and México City, México because “Because the art and the food and the music is really cool.”

Ms. Kremenetsky is also goal-orientated for her classroom like she has goals to make sure everyone is treated the same. She has goals for the classroom and for the students. She wants her classroom to be a safe learning environment and want students to know that they are going to be challenged. Some advice she gives to incoming 7th graders is to “be ready to collaborate with your groups, like within, be ready to work in a team. Take responsibility for when you mess up and propose ways to grow, take that initiative to know when you mess up and push yourself to grow further, I would tell them mistakes are just ways that we learn and grow. And also advice is to check Schoology.”

3 Comments

3 Responses to “The World of Ms. Kremenetsky”

1. sophie on October 18th, 2018 8:14 am

Wow!

2. ~bry~ on October 22nd, 2018 5:51 pm

YES!! MS. K IS BEST 7TH GRADE TEACHER!!
    she’s even holding up the peace sign yeeeee!!!

3. dhyrbfyty on October 23rd, 2018 4:20 pm

do it has colour? ms kremenetsky does the peace sign, woaaaaaaaaaaaah epicccccccccccccc.

• The World of Ms. Kremenetsky

Features

Marvel: A Brief History

• The World of Ms. Kremenetsky

Features

The Power of Books

• The World of Ms. Kremenetsky

Features

Some of the First Horror Films Ever Made

• The World of Ms. Kremenetsky

Features

Robots Are Helping Humanity

• The World of Ms. Kremenetsky

Features

Busy Bee: Are They the Best Subs?

• The World of Ms. Kremenetsky

Features

The History of Video Games

• The World of Ms. Kremenetsky

Features

Fallout 76 Preview

• The World of Ms. Kremenetsky

Features

Amuse Yourself at Knott’s Berry Farm

• The World of Ms. Kremenetsky

Staff Spotlight

Get To Know Mr. Nava

• The World of Ms. Kremenetsky

Features

Turtles All The Way Down: A Book That Will Make Your Head Spin

The World of Ms. Kremenetsky